10 Ways to Prevent the Cold or Flu November 17 2014
2. Use a humidifier at night. Keeps the mucous membranes from drying out. The mucous membranes are our first defense against virus’ and bacteria.
3. Use essential oil humidifiers at during the day and night. Best anti-microbrial essential oils are thyme and eucalyptus.
4. Take a good quality pro-biotic daily. Keeps the immune system on constant surveillance for virus’ and bacteria.
5. Take vitamins and minerals that gives the immune system what it needs to fight off infection. Best 4 are: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Zinc.
6. Prevent Vitamin D deficiency by taking Vitamin D3.
7. Take immunomodulators, which keeps the immune system on constant surveillance. Astragalus, American Ginseng, Reishi mushrooms, and trametes mushrooms are good examples.
8. Eat fresh garlic. It is highly anti-microbrial.
9. Get at least 7-9 hrs of sleep per night.
10. Try to limit the amount of stress in your life.